Gibbard Block is located in the middle of a vibrant character commercial area on 112th avenue in the heart of The Highlands neighbourhood. A location close to public transit, consumers and employees.
- 15,400 Vehicles Per Day along 112 Ave and 66 Street
- Public Transportation, street parking, and bike racks
- 5km from downtown, 8min by car
Area Investment & Renewal
- Dub Architects Is designing the new Highlands Community League to open in 2021.
- City of Edmonton is proceeding with neighbourhood renewal to infrastructure in The Highlands neighbourhood.
- Highlands School Modernization a $25-million investment for K-9 education in the neighbourhood.
Projected Population Growth
Trade Area (1km)
- Average Household Income $107.5k/yr
- Total population within 1km 4.6k, 3km 86.5k, 5km 86.7km
- Average age 41.5
The second floor of Gibbard Block will be redeveloped into character office space. The building and area features many of the benefits of being in downtown Edmonton without the typical congestion. The redevelopment will retain the buildings unique natural light wells, historic brick accents, and will include updated accessibility to the floor through a stairwell and new elevator.
- 2960 sf (or two 1480 sf units)
- Natural Light Wells
- Historic Brick Accents
- Occupancy Fall 2018
There will be 3 retail bays for tenants on the main floor of Gibbard Block. This is a rare opportunity to be situated in the core of one of Edmonton's most established communities The Highlands.
- High Visibility and Street Frontage available.
- Heritage charm
- Established business district