Gibbard Block is located in the middle of a vibrant character commercial area on 112th avenue in the heart of The Highlands neighbourhood. A location close to public transit, consumers and employees.
- 15,400 Vehicles Per Day along 112 Ave and 66 Street
- Public Transportation, street parking, and bike racks
- 5km from downtown, 8min by car
Area Investment & Renewal
- Dub Architects Is designing the new Highlands Community League to open in 2021.
- City of Edmonton is proceeding with neighbourhood renewal to infrastructure in The Highlands neighbourhood.
- Highlands School Modernization a $25-million investment for K-9 education in the neighbourhood.
Projected Population Growth
Trade Area (1km)
- Average Household Income $107.5k/yr
- Total population within 1km 4.6k, 3km 86.5k, 5km 86.7km
- Average age 41.5